Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog
Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yankees 2010 Sched
Entirely too much Jig EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am by Ej

» NHL '09-'10 Salami
Entirely too much Jig EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:35 pm by Ej

» Superbowl Thinkdog Style!
Entirely too much Jig EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm by Ej

» Sat 2.6
Entirely too much Jig EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm by Ej

» Well, that settles that I Guess
Entirely too much Jig EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 am by Ej

» FairField 10 - 0 Vs St Peters
Entirely too much Jig EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 pm by Ej

» 5th At SP for January
Entirely too much Jig EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm by Ej

» ATP Zagreb
Entirely too much Jig EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm by Jig

» NHL Salami Monday
Entirely too much Jig EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm by Jig

» You just pissed me off nicely Jig
Entirely too much Jig EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 pm by Jig

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 

Contact/Profile
Ej @ Ege10@yahoo.com

Entirely too much Jig

2 posters

Go down

Entirely too much Jig Empty Entirely too much Jig

Post by Ej Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 am

Ahh man i just got done doing my leans for tomorrow?
This just took me only, uh, only 4 hours, no biggie lol

i could tell you what ive just been doing for 4 hours, but you wouldnt even believe it, what a crazy cram session that was, so much to get in, and dude, there is NO WAY i can say Here, take these 3 or 4 today, i like 6,934 Leans from Serie B, Ncaa and NHL, and Serie A?

Man, i see Totti Starting, i cant even imagine so ill take Roma 1st H for a nice dishout

Ncaa?

Dude really, this is too much, i could give you 46 ideas, and watch so much hit and so much miss and who knows of the ones can come to fruition, thats why i just hope to go .5oo on the day somehow, knowing my lines will all be decent as far as juice goes

I Like The Purple Pill and a daily dose of +7.5 in Siena

Marquette and 10? is a Live dog indeed

Love Gonzaga

oklahoa hasnt even lost to Baylor in 900 years much less covered chalk, and i know why its that high but i can still not resist to take it knowing that the sooners have been a thorn for this team any and every time theyve even been decent and Okl wasnt that great, Okl still wins, so give me points!!

Georgia +20 Huh? Uh Thanks!

Look at that Houston Tulsa Game, those two havent even scored more than 70 on eachother but once, and they did in the same game, why today? because theyre both so talented? 160? I dont think so!

Richmond is going to Smash St Louis by 8 or more

dude so many totals, i mean this is what im saying, when do i stop, whats the right play to offer you? Leave my shit alone lol picking and choosing on a day this insane?

Listen, im trying to obviously do well with PCentre, and im betting alot of PCentre stuff

Go look at Magica.It for some Serie B and my Combo for both Serie A Games i did together for a payout

You can see TheStar allready has alot pending, and if you really want my leans for every fucking thing under the sun? Let me know, ill paste my WL stuff to atleast know what i think i see happening before i lay lumber on this stuff, but im tossing in mostly all the STar and Magica stuff now before i crash thats in the PC at BWIN, so ill wake up to alot of stuff allready going or ready to be going, So ill get up early, Open a Serie B Scoreboard, get ready for pre games for Hoops and the Ranger early game, so ill be around it looks like, so if youre around at about 11AM EST, 9 for me out here, ill be up and checking scoreboards, and getting lines again from the night lines, so i have about 400 lines to be updating in my hand written stuff, and the day will go on, so im sure ill have alot to toss in outside of What i allready am playing for early game i wont be up for, like Serie B and i dont WANT to have to get up and RUSH to get morning games in, unless i hear a bus crashes, my plays at night sometimes i like enough to get in right then, even with not worrying about lines moving, sometimes id rather see my line move, so vegas is setting up suckers with the lines they offered the late people lol

ahhh i dont know, im tired as hell now though, just did alot of work, so im crashing, ill be up early, check the PCentre both Mag and Star for Italy and normal stuff i allready threw in, and i guess during the day ill find you again and see if we cant work out a good day again!
Ej
Ej
Magica
Magica

Number of posts : 414
Locale : Billings, MT
Born : Larchmont, NY
Nationality : Italian/American
Respect : 6215
Props : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-21

TD Big Dogs
Magica:
MagicaEntirely too much Jig Empty
Entirely too much Jig Empty

Jig:
JigEntirely too much Jig Empty

Brew:
BrewEntirely too much Jig Empty

http://bet2winsportsforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Entirely too much Jig Empty Re: Entirely too much Jig

Post by Jig Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 am

Its all good man, don't stress and over do things, i'm not one of those people that will scream and shout breathe down your neck, your help and replies have been good so far. We'll muddle through what we can.
Jig
Jig
Aussie Expert
Aussie Expert

Number of posts : 196
Respect : 5481
Props : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04

TD Big Dogs
Magica:

Jig:

Brew:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 am

yeah i hear ya, but i want to definitely make a difference for you if i can, but its days like this with so much to be on, and you cant be on more than 4 or 5 things unless you go super small, and i dont want to take up all your shit, i want to pitch in, and hope to help in spots i guess, but its tough when threres 500 spots today lol

And id hate to give you 2 or 3 losers on a day that went well, or not be on the right ones myself and pick and choose a few, i need to play 22 games today, and i have 6 Serie B of the 8 games with action, and early Ncaa and the Rangers Over 5, Lundy is back obviously, and we just saw Turco get burned with the "Ill sit and take on a team i do well again" He got torched vs us when he sat the game before to GET THE RANGERS, oh he got us allright lol Got us a Win!! LoL

SO that kind of shit backfires a ton, almost with Strating pitchers, When THEY can go to the coach and say I WANT THIS and that START, and not just let the manager do his job and let him decide who gets rest and/or IF anyone gets rested, or benched, or blah blah, so 5 goals in our Game? ALL DAY JIG! there will be 6 goals atleast in the Blue Shirt / B's game IMO

Ahh fuck ok eyes getting so heavy now, and i want to be up early, again, so ill catch you in the A.M! For me atleast A.M lol

See ya later mang!
Ej
Ej
Magica
Magica

Number of posts : 414
Locale : Billings, MT
Born : Larchmont, NY
Nationality : Italian/American
Respect : 6215
Props : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-21

TD Big Dogs
Magica:

Jig:

Brew:

http://bet2winsportsforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jig Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Need some advice, is Philly parlay material and couple questions, like 1st Period over in Washington/Thrashers or just take the over 6.5? Maybe the Over in the Toronto match. Just, if you have time.
Jig
Jig
Aussie Expert
Aussie Expert

Number of posts : 196
Respect : 5481
Props : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04

TD Big Dogs
Magica: