Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog
Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yankees 2010 Sched
Using SP for Italia EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am by Ej

» NHL '09-'10 Salami
Using SP for Italia EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:35 pm by Ej

» Superbowl Thinkdog Style!
Using SP for Italia EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm by Ej

» Sat 2.6
Using SP for Italia EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm by Ej

» Well, that settles that I Guess
Using SP for Italia EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 am by Ej

» FairField 10 - 0 Vs St Peters
Using SP for Italia EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 pm by Ej

» 5th At SP for January
Using SP for Italia EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm by Ej

» ATP Zagreb
Using SP for Italia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm by Jig

» NHL Salami Monday
Using SP for Italia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm by Jig

» You just pissed me off nicely Jig
Using SP for Italia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 pm by Jig

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 

Contact/Profile
Ej @ Ege10@yahoo.com

Using SP for Italia

2 posters

Go down

Using SP for Italia Empty Using SP for Italia

Post by Ej Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 am

Yo man, I really have no one and no where to even post My Italia stuff, i know no one gives a damn, but atleast were at Thinkdog and i have to use this site if any, Fuck what everyone else cares to do atleast they have given me funds in my Bwin account from a previous top 5 i pulled off there a while ago

Well i started using Soccerpunter again, because Obviously ive been there a while, but its easy to use and you can just get an alert if i make a play and judge for yourself if you like it, itll show up in your email if i make picks there if you like, if anyone likes, who knows lol

http://www.soccerpunter.com/tipster.php?id=7880

Thats my Magica ID ofcourse, and you can just get my betting alert sent to you like i said

http://www.soccerpunter.com/bet_subscription.php?tipster=7880

I busted out a 12 - 4 to start January (Sitting in the top 15) And Obviously i have nothing left to prove in our picks centre at B2W i mean again, no one cares if i went 500 - 100 and was +5,000 Units, no one would still care, and we know too its about money ofcourse

But ill tell you now, if i make plays at SPunter? Theyll be what Im On for the most part, because i like to track my betting action virtually too, but ofcourse they offer 2's on totals, which is not what we usually get for lines, although i got a 2 today in Bologna at Oddsmaker and banged that for 135 Bucks, Was -135 so ok 100 bucks whatever you know what i mean, hooked my Friend whos here DJ up with that play too, he might show up here again when baseball starts, thats all he follows, but he lets me make plays for him, i have his Pwords and all his shit to log in and make plays for him so ive been helping him too

Anyway, dude, or if anyone else, if you get an alert from this SMS feed from Soccerpunter.com and my Magica ID, Ill most likely post it here too, the plays there, and the plays i make for some loot this weekend too, ill relay the info as to why i am playing it with a thread about it, and ill probably not get into any lengthy write ups obviously, although its in me to atleast speak my mind, we'll see, anyway, just wanted to post my little Site thing here @ TD so its here atleast
Ej
Ej
Magica
Magica

Number of posts : 414
Locale : Billings, MT
Born : Larchmont, NY
Nationality : Italian/American
Respect : 6224
Props : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-21

TD Big Dogs
Magica:
MagicaUsing SP for Italia Empty
Using SP for Italia Empty

Jig:
JigUsing SP for Italia Empty

Brew:
BrewUsing SP for Italia Empty

http://bet2winsportsforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Using SP for Italia Empty Re: Using SP for Italia

Post by Jig Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:10 am

OK mang, i'll have a look around at the site and see what its all about. I have actually taken quite a few Italian Serie A bets this season, eg the Chievo/Juve under and Milan/Juve over. This weekends Milan derby should be a good match and i hope Inter get the shit kicked out of them.
Jig
Jig
Aussie Expert
Aussie Expert

Number of posts : 196
Respect : 5490
Props : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04

TD Big Dogs
Magica:
MagicaUsing SP for Italia Empty

Jig:
JigUsing SP for Italia Empty

Brew:
BrewUsing SP for Italia Empty

Back to top Go down

Using SP for Italia Empty Re: Using SP for Italia

Post by Ej Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:01 pm

well, they dont have Serie A up yet?

FUck that, 2 games tomorrow, and obv a big one, me and Juve, yowza !

3 - 1 they crushed is in Rome to basically start the season, and if i dont see GIGI in net? 3 - 1 sounds fine to me again, i mean whats to stop atleast 2 - 1? I dont see it! That over is on my board, i dont care!

And ok Serie B?

Shit well if you look at the links to SP i posted?

And check my Magica Acct?

U Will see i made 46,000+ worth of plays for tomorrow

One of which includes 2000 i think on Novara, i mean ill takethat price on them, and i havent seen it yet, oh shit i havent logged in at Bwin yet either, so maybe theyll have C1 today, ill check, not too many books carry Under B stuff Obviously, some dont even have B at all

Anyway dude?

ANCONA? EXCUSE ME?!?!

Talk about a "dick hardening" moment, do you see that price?

Um, I dont care if the Bus crashes mang, um THATS LOVELY!! And THEY STINK!! I WILL be on Ancona, And the over too tbh, whats to stop them from getting 3 themselves?

Man, i have SO MUCH i could yap about and if you go thru some of whats posted in my profile, youll see a ton of kinda repeated plays, Meaning i have the over 2 and 2.25 and some spots i have +.5 and ML and I think you as a person who knows atleast enough #1 about me, and #2 about Italy, to see What my Drift is!!!

And hey, why dont you look at it before we chat tonight, so we can go over some ideas for the weekend, much less um the MASS of sports!

if you get around, tell me youll be around so i know to hang out late and prepare for a session!

Ciao!
Ej
Ej
Magica
Magica

Number of posts : 414
Locale : Billings, MT
Born : Larchmont, NY
Nationality : Italian/American
Respect : 6224
Props : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-21