Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog
Foro Gratis Di ThinkDog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yankees 2010 Sched
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am by Ej

» NHL '09-'10 Salami
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:35 pm by Ej

» Superbowl Thinkdog Style!
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm by Ej

» Sat 2.6
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm by Ej

» Well, that settles that I Guess
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 am by Ej

» FairField 10 - 0 Vs St Peters
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 pm by Ej

» 5th At SP for January
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm by Ej

» ATP Zagreb
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm by Jig

» NHL Salami Monday
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm by Jig

» You just pissed me off nicely Jig
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 pm by Jig

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 

Contact/Profile
Ej @ Ege10@yahoo.com

Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends

Go down

Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends Empty Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends

Post by Ej Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:36 pm

4.5 ~~~ Posted in Romania

First of all?

Using BWin for my lines!

And i dont know what Odds you all would like me to use? Can i use My American Dollars? and assume you know how to understand the lines? i mean the PLAY is the PLAY, we all have the Odds the books offer, thats why i havent posted any Ncaa Games with lines, all 3 plays were a basic -110, 1.91, 52.38% ~ however it was played, we all had the same basic lines, its the Play that matters!

And at Bwin? I have a +140, or 2.4 on the OVER 2.5 in Rome?
Listen Obviously you see my Id? Magica? Well what other name do the Rossaneri go by? ok then Now you know why i have this Id in a sense, its been my ID for YEARS! and the only one ive used! no one knows me as anything other than Magica, or Ej, my real name, which i have no problem sharing, I am me, take it or leave it right LoL

No offense, im kidding so dont take me wrong, i never mean to offend anyone, i just have fun with posting and can type, so i assume if you need the Wording translated you can do so, but im sure the play will be clear enough to read!

Again, GO TO ROME! When this game Ends 2 - 1 And that 2.5 is CRASHED At Sweet Odds? As mentioned +140 for me is NICE! I love it when the linesetters Mess up their thoughts! this is EASILY a 2 - 1 At worst Result, Doni is a complete IDIOT! he alone i will ALWAYS BLAME for Roma not going anywhere! His highlight Saves? ARE ALWAYS BECAUSE HES OUT OF POSITION! SO he either Gets lucky? or gets BEAT! And with Bologna sitting on the Edge of Relegation? They cant afford to take this game lightly and sit back and defend ANYTHING, much less the nearly 50 Goals theyve given up on the 29 games passed!

Much less the potent offense Roma can Still show at anytime......TOTAL IS OVER!!

Roma ~ Bologna - Over 2.5 +140 ~ $200 to take $280

Cagliari being EVEN MONEY is suspect? The Draw is only +200? and Catania is a HUGE UNDERDOG?
Ill assume Alot of people who THINK they know Serie A, Assume a Draw here, and it wont happen, and there wont be an upset!!

Cagliari will get back on track for the stretch Run right here at home!!

Cagliari ~ ML -105 ~ $105 to Take $100

Ok ONE THING i cannot even BELIEVE im looking at?

-133 for INTER?

And Look who is DONE for the season over there in Udinese?!
Im sorry but with That huge of a presence OUT of the lineup? and I PERSONALLY have been telling people for 3 years!
IF I EVER HAVE INTER FOR LESS THAN -150? or in that Range?
ITS ON THE BOARD!!

Internazionale ~ ML ~ -133 ~ $399 to Take $300

And it again SCARES ME TO DEATH TO SEE -117 on Sampdoria!?!?! At home? Vs a team the likes of Napoli who couldnt score in a $5 whore house?
Im sorry but out of principle alone i will attempt a play on that line for the Home team in this spot!

Sampdoria ~ ML -117 ~ $117 to take $100

SO I Dont often Like to test Gigi Buffon and playing over the 2.5 too often, but this game should? and Could, be 1 - 1 at Half and just sitting hoping Juve just go ahead and win like they should by scoring and scoring again, so again if i can have Even odds on someone finding the Net for a third time to hit my 2.5?
Ill jump in that Water !!

Juve ~ Chievo ~ Over 2.5 -105 ~ $210 to take $200

My Labeled " Hopeful of the day Play" ?

Will be actually Genoa, since im a Roma fan? I need Genoa to lose Right? hoping for that 4th spot that Fiore, Genoa and Roma are all fighting for Europe (CL), i need Reggina to win at home? Maybe hold then to a Draw and only settle for a point, but instead of What we call ROOTING for Reggina to win, i hate rooting, its dangerous to do with real Money, when you have a personal involvement mentally with a play, it usually hurts you, so im taking a different kind of risk here!

I hope this game ends 1 - 0 ! Whomever wins, the Draw ofcourse can stink up this play at 1 - 1, but Genoa on the road im not impressed with and Reggina may NEED to TRY to get out of that Last spot, but they STINK!!
Play:

Reggina ~ Genoa ~ Under 1.5 +170 ~ $50 to take $85 (Just for Action in case i get lucky i guess lol)

Ok, i need to stop, i could make a play on every game (And i do use what you may know as Soccerpunter (Magica in 24th place) to make some plays to track alot of action, but dont always use CASH to the same amounts Obviously, i dont put $5,000 as a big bet like they offer, but i am 22 - 12 - 3 in this months competition there, so im feeling Serie A And B of late, so i am HOPEFULLY GLAD i shared my thoughts, and if this post was too long?, like i said, just read the plays, and i hope they Pan out!

Buona Fortuna!

Good Luck on the Pitch on Sunday!!

I was 20 - 12 in March, and am Curently 10 - 3 in April with my Futbol at the site i use to track this sport, so if 30 - 15 isnt your style? Sorry to offend!! LoL

The Derby in Rome?
Thats Roma and Lazio!

When you see a nice total there at your book on the 2.5 to go over? then you will be pleased to accept thepending bet you just placed on it!! This is a 2 - 1 game waiting to happen, LAzio needs the points, Roma just as bad to stay in the hunt for Europe, and ofcourse Draws come in these Derbys/Rivalries, but they both will be looking for 3 points, and if the Draw comes? it will be 2 - 2, so Cash that Over ticket will ya!?!?!

Lazio / Roma ~ Over 2.5 Goals

I cant use Colorization or icons or else i would have used theyre Team Icons, but oh well!!

Genoa is also meeting with the Well known Juventus!
And i will not stop taking their OVers until they stop hitting, even with GiGi back in net? they still let Chievo score 3? and have been involved with some Melee's of Late, that 2.5 is also a juicy 2.20 or +120, depending where you live, and that Total i also see going over, Both in precarious spots in the Standings as well, Juve 9 back of Inter, who they KNOW have Palermo at home, and should WALK ALL OVER the Pinks! so juve KNOW they better not let this get away Now! As i am sure they are content with Europe (Top 4) regardless if they catch Inter, which they cant really be chasing, it will also be makingsure they dont slip from that spot and keep their standing where it is, they will both also not settle for a draw, and a 1 - 1 Half, can see 45 Minutes of needing ONE NET to find, so that 2 - 1 game there is a viable possibility!

Genoa / Juve ~ Over 2.5 Goals

Ok, so makingthose calls isnt that bold, and doesnt prove i am a good Handicapper for Italian Soccer/Futbol, i hear you

Here is the call , with the odds to back it up!

If you have Pinnacle?
You have a line forthe Total Goals for the league?
Sits at 22?
You like that!!
I do, The Chievo game with AC could get out of control, both games i mentioned have great potential to see the back of the net often, and the Napoli game with Atalanta might have the same potential, Napoli is finding ways to score now, and Atalanta gives up Road Goals a plenty! play that prop!!

Italy Serie A Grand Salami ~ Over 22

Hmm well i think ive said plenty to start, for a place i dont even know cares about this stuff, but if you do? Mention it!

I hate posting for bare walls of quietness, and as i mentioned early on in this post? Ive posted at alot of sites, if no one notices that i am trying to help them and i do ok with this stuff and dont mind posting if it gets atleast READ ? Feel free to comment, And if you dont understand all this? then go about your business and dont worry about it lol

Ciao, and Buona Fortuna on the Pitch!!
Ej
Ej
Magica
Magica

Number of posts : 414
Locale : Billings, MT
Born : Larchmont, NY
Nationality : Italian/American
Respect : 6224
Props : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-21

TD Big Dogs
Magica:
MagicaSerie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends Empty
Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends Empty

Jig:
JigSerie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends Empty

Brew:
BrewSerie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends Empty

http://bet2winsportsforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends Empty Re: Serie A ~ 4.5 & 4.11 Weekends

Post by Ej Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 am

Roma ~ Bologna - Over 2.5 +140 ~ $200 to take $280 :VeryGood:

Cagliari ~ ML -105 ~ $105 to Take $100 :VeryGood:

Internazionale ~ ML ~ -133 ~ $399 to Take $300 :VeryGood:

Sampdoria ~ ML -117 ~ $117 to take $100 :AhhDamn:

Juve ~ Chievo ~ Over 2.5 -105 ~ $210 to take $200 :VeryGood:

Reggina ~ Genoa ~ Under 1.5 +170 ~ $50 to take $85 :VeryGood:

Lazio / Roma ~ Over 2.5 Goals :VeryGood:

Genoa / Juve ~ Over 2.5 Goals :VeryGood:

Italy Serie A Grand Salami ~ Over 22 :VeryGood:

quite the couple of weeks!!

And my tracker site (SP) i am kicking serious ass!!
Ej
Ej
Magica
Magica

Number of posts : 414
Locale : Billings, MT
Born : Larchmont, NY
Nationality : Italian/American
Respect : 6224
Props : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-21

TD Big Dogs